End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN COMMUNITY “IMPACT” RESOURCE PROGRAM (C.I.R.P. OR CIRP OR CIP) AND THE PARTY THAT DOWNLOADS, INSTALLS AND/OR USES THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY C.I.R.P., EACH OF WHOM ACCEPTS THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR HERSELF, HIMSELF OR ITSELF (AS APPLICABLE, “LICENSEE”). YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SERVICES") OF COMMUNITY “IMPACT” RESOURCE PROGRAM (CIRP) IS CONDITIONED UPON YOUR COMPLIANCE AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
BY CLICKING/CHECKING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON/BOX, ACCESSING THE CIRP WEBSITE OR BY UTILIZING THE CIRP SERVICES YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE CIRP SERVICES ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO PERSONS WHO ARE NOT LEGALLY OR MENTALLY ELIGIBLE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR ANY REASONS TO INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO AGE OR PHYSICAL CONDITIONS.C.I.R.P. SOFTWARE IS LICENSED AND NOT SOLD AND THE RIGHTS TO USE THE SOFTWARE ARE SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. C.I.R.P. SOFTWARE LICENSE FEE IS $3,500 AND IS WAIVED PER CIP FORM 202, CLIENT CONSULTATION AND SERVICE FEE WAIVER AGREEMENT. AS DESCRIBED BELOW, USING THE SOFTWARE ALSO OPERATES AS YOUR CONSENT TO THE TRANSMISSION OF CERTAIN INFORMATION AND DATA DURING ACTIVATION, USE, OBTAINING SOFTWARE UPDATES AND FOR INTERNET-BASED SERVICES.
CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS APPLICABLE TO THE LICENSE OF THE C.I.R.P. APPLICATION SOFTWARE AND ANY OTHER SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO LICENSEE BY C.I.R.P. PURSUANT TO WARRANTY, MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT OR OTHERWISE, ALL OF WHICH ARE INCLUDED WITHIN THE DEFINITION OF “SOFTWARE” BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL CONSTITUTE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN C.I.R.P. AND LICENSEE. LICENSEE’S ACCEPTANCE ACCORDING TO THE TERMS HEREIN AND/OR LICENSEE’S INSTALLATION, REPRODUCTION OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE ALSO SIGNIFIES LICENSEE’S AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU NEED NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. HOWEVER, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO INSTALL, COPY, USE OR TRANSFER THE SOFTWARE AND SHALL NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS HEREUNDER AS A “LICENSEE.” IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD PROMPTLY DISCONTINUE USE, UNINSTALL, STOP USING THE SOFTWARE. NO ADDITIONAL OR CONTRARY TERMS TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY UNLESS AGREED TO IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN LICENSEE AND C.I.R.P..
SOFTWARE LICENSES; GENERAL RESTRICTIONS:
This Web site and Community "IMPACT" Resource Program's (C.I.R.P.) services are offered to you, conditioned on your acceptance without modification, of the following terms, conditions, and notices contained in this agreement (the "Terms and Conditions"). Your use of this Web site or submission of service requests via telephone constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices in effect at such time. If you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions, you may contact us at www.communityimpactprogram.com. We may amend these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on the C.I.R.P. Website. These Terms & Conditions were last updated on 03/01/2017.
1. INTRODUCTION TO Community "IMPACT" Resource Program's (C.I.R.P.). Upon your registration, you may choose your own password or C.I.R.P. will assign you a password to access the C.I.R.P. services through the C.I.R.P. Website.
2. C.I.R.P. SERVICES. At C.I.R.P. we are committed to making your total C.I.R.P. experience a positive one. Upon entering your information and the request for a service, you will be required to locate your own a list of service professionals in your area, if any, who may be interested in fulfilling your service need.
We do not assist you with locating a service professional or guarantee that there are service professionals in your area that are either capable or willing to complete your service needs. Although we take certain steps to examine the credentials of your listed service professionals, we make no guarantees or representations regarding the skills or representations of such service professional or the quality of the job that he or she may perform for you if you elect to retain their services. C.I.R.P. may inform you of certain offers or discounts provided by a service professional. Such offers or discounts are made solely by the service professional, and C.I.R.P. does not guarantee or warrant the pricing or discounts that a service professional may offer you. Any quotes provided by Service Professionals via the C.I.R.P. website are not contractually binding offers, are for informational purposes only, and cannot be accepted on or via the C.I.R.P. website. No contractual arrangement is created based upon the quotes provided to you from Service Professionals (or your scheduling of an appointment with a Service Professional) via the C.I.R.P. website. To contract with a Service Professional, you must work directly with the Service Professional. C.I.R.P. does not endorse or recommend the services of any particular service professional. It is entirely up to you to enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with a service professional, and we do not guarantee or warrant their performance on the job or the outcome or quality of the services performed. The service professionals are not employees or agents of C.I.R.P., nor is C.I.R.P. an agent of the service professionals. C.I.R.P. does not perform, and is not responsible for, any of the services requested by you in your service request. Your rights under contracts you enter into with service professionals are governed by the terms of such contracts and by applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. Should you have a dispute with any service professional, you must address such dispute with the service professional directly, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE C.I.R.P. (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) AND ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY (INCLUDING OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS SUCH AS A PRODUCT MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER WHO MAY EMPLOY THE C.I.R.P. MATCHING UTILITY) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH SERVICE PROFESSIONALS.
3. RESOLUTION PROCESS: While we cannot guarantee the work performed by a listed service professional, and while we have no obligation to you with regard to your relationship with a service professional, the C.I.R.P. resolution process has been developed to try and assist you in resolving any workmanship problems that may arise in the course of a home improvement repair or maintenance project and which may be the fault of a service professional who you learned about through the C.I.R.P. services. Under the circumstances more fully described herein and upon completion of all required procedures, although we have no such obligation, we may, upon your request, provide limited assistance in resolving disputes between you and a service professional. You must participate and use good faith efforts to resolve problems through the C.I.R.P. resolution process. If, in its sole discretion, C.I.R.P. determines that you have not participated and cooperated in good faith in the resolution process, C.I.R.P. may terminate such Resolution Process and the Limited Service Guarantee (details). Such limited assistance in no way nullifies the release and indemnification described in these Terms & Conditions.
4. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US. Upon using the C.I.R.P. services, you will be prompted to disclose certain information about yourself and your service requirements, and you will be able to store information, such as home services records, on our Web site. Some of this information will be sent to service professionals who will need this information to respond to you or to other persons or entities in connection with our business. By providing this information to us, or by submitting a service request, you are requesting, and you expressly consent to being contacted by us and by our service professionals and providers via phone, fax, email, mail or other reasonable means, at any of your contact numbers or addresses, even if you are listed on any federal, state, provincial or other applicable "Do Not Call" list, in order that we may provide the services set forth on our site, to service your account, to reasonably address matters pertaining to your account or for other purposes reasonably related to your service request and our business, including marketing related emails. For complete details on our use of your information, please see our privacy statement. You agree that by completing a service request, you are entering into a business relationship with C.I.R.P. and its partners and thus agree to be contacted by C.I.R.P. and/or its partners. You promise that all information you provide will be accurate, current and truthful to the best of your knowledge. If you provide any information that is untrue, not current or incomplete, or C.I.R.P. has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, C.I.R.P. has the right to refuse any current or future use of the C.I.R.P. services (or any portion thereof) by you. You are responsible for any use of the C.I.R.P. services by persons to whom you intentionally or negligently allow access to your password.
5. CALL RECORDING. You acknowledge and agree that C.I.R.P. may monitor and/or record any telephone calls between you and C.I.R.P..
6. YOUR USE OF THE C.I.R.P. SERVICES. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the C.I.R.P. services is for your personal use and not for advertising purposes. By using the C.I.R.P. website you agree to Terms and Conditions of the Program that you enrolled in for services. You may not use the C.I.R.P. website or services to recreate or compete with the C.I.R.P. services, to solicit or harass C.I.R.P. service professionals, or for any other purpose not contemplated herein. You agree that all of the content and information posted on the C.I.R.P. Web site, including but not limited to Service Professional profiles, screening information, and Ratings & Reviews (including any ratings and reviews or other content posted by you), is the sole and exclusive property of C.I.R.P., and that you have no right to reproduce, post, publish, or otherwise use such information other than for your personal use relating to your service request. You acknowledge that a violation of the foregoing could result in significant damages, and you agree that you are liable to C.I.R.P. for any such damages, and will indemnify C.I.R.P. in the event of any third party claims against C.I.R.P. based on or arising from your violation of the foregoing. We reserve the right to revoke your access to the C.I.R.P. Web site and services at any time. All information about service professionals and referred customers are confidential and for your personal use only. If it is determined or suspected by C.I.R.P. in its sole discretion that you are misusing or attempting to misuse or circumvent the C.I.R.P. services or system, or are using or attempting to use them for any inappropriate or non-personal purposes, including but not limited to activities such as hacking, infiltrating, fraud, advertising, jamming or spamming, C.I.R.P. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access without notice and to initiate without notice appropriate legal actions or proceedings to seek appropriate remedies and/or damages, including but not limited to lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies.
7. Referral Points All Community Service Referral Point payments will be used toward the complete of a Community Service Project only and there is NO Cash that can be redeemed by the consumer or contractor under any conditions. The cash value amount for the minimum Community Service Project that can be redeemed with points is equal to $1,000. The only exception is if the points are needed to supplement another qualified project requiring additional funding to complete the project. All products or services will be completed directly from an Authorized Contractor or Vendor, by the consumer. You must obtain three (3) estimates in written format for each Community Service Project that you register. If you obtain an estimate that exceeds the Fair Market Value of the registered project, you may be required to seek additional estimates. You must contact the Community Service Division prior to beginning or authorizing the repairs. All Contractors or Vendors must be within a 50 mile radius (distance) from the Project to be completed and Registered with the Community "IMPACT" Resource Program or its partners or affiliates and provide proof of Business Legal Identity prior to the release of any Community Project Funding. Project funding earned through this Program may count as Reportable Income to the consumer and contractor and is subjected to the IRS standard income reporting requirements.
8.TO KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NAME, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS OR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS A VERY SERIOUS AND FRAUDULENT MATTER THAT COULD RESULT IN SIGNIFICANT COSTS AND DAMAGES INCLUDING INVASION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS, TO C.I.R.P. AND ITS SERVICE PROFESSIONAL PARTNERS, AND TO CONSUMERS, AS WELL AS THE LOSS OF TIME, EFFORT AND EXPENSE RESPONDING TO AND PURSUING SUCH FALSE INFORMATION AND REQUEST, AND FURTHER, COULD RESULT IN REGULATORY FINES AND PENALTIES. ACCORDINGLY, IF YOU KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION IN A SERVICE REQUEST, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SOME ONE ELSE'S NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS, PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER OR A RANDOM OR MADE UP NAME, ADDRESS, E-MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER YOU AGREE TO FULLY INDEMNIFY AND BE LIABLE TO C.I.R.P. AND EACH C.I.R.P. SERVICE PROVIDER WHO ACCEPTS SUCH SERVICE REQUESTS, FOR THE GREATER OF: (1) A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF $11,000 TO EACH OF C.I.R.P. AND EACH OF THE AFFECTED SERVICE PROFESSIONALS AND FOR EACH OF THE ACTUAL PERSON(S) AFFECTED BY ANY OF THE IMPROPER, INCORRECT OR FRAUDULENT INFORMATION YOU ENTER (FOR EXAMPLE THE ACTUAL OWNER OF THE E-MAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER, ETC.), PER IMPROPER SUBMISSION, PLUS ANY ATTORNEYS FEES COSTS AND EXPENSE RELATING THERETO, IF APPLICABLE, OR (2) THE ACTUAL DAMAGES, DIRECT, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL, AND ANY REGULATORY OR JUDICIAL FINES OR PENALTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM SUCH INTENTIONAL, MISLEADING, HARMFUL AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY, PLUS REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, COST AND EXPENSES RELATING THERETO, WHICH EVER IS GREATER.
9. NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE. Permission to use documents (such as press releases, datasheets, content, informational items and FAQs) from the C.I.R.P. server ("Server") is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such documents from the Web site is for your informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Educational institutions (specifically K-12, universities and state community colleges) may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission of C.I.R.P.. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the C.I.R.P. Web site or any other C.I.R.P. owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of C.I.R.P. Web sites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any C.I.R.P. web Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by C.I.R.P., C.I.R.P. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SERVER FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. C.I.R.P. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE C.I.R.P. WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. C.I.R.P. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
10. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. The links in the C.I.R.P. Web site will let you leave C.I.R.P.'s Web site. The linked sites are not under the control of C.I.R.P. and C.I.R.P. is not responsible for the contents or functionality of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Your use of such third party linked sites is governed by the terms and conditions, and privacy policies, of such linked sites. C.I.R.P. is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. C.I.R.P. is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by C.I.R.P. of the site.
11. SERVICE PROFESSIONAL PRESCREENING PROCEDURES AND DISCLAIMERS. Unless otherwise noted, C.I.R.P. uses the following criteria as part of its registration enrolment process ("registration") for new service professionals, C.I.R.P. does NOT confirm at the time of a service professionals registration, that a prospective new SP has all applicable required state-level trade licensing. Certain states may require state-level licensing for projects above specified dollar amounts. We recommend you confirm these licensing requirements with the business and the applicable state and local licensing authorities. In some states, licensing may be required by the county or local authority in which the work is being performed. We recommend you confirm these licensing requirements before proceeding with your project. Larger projects often require the use of sub-contractors for specific types of work (for example, a kitchen remodel may require an electrician or plumber). We recommend you verify that all the sub-contractors doing work on your project carry the appropriate licensing. Given the unique nature of California licensing, C.I.R.P. relies on representations of service professionals that are using a California General building contracting license to cover home improvement tasks, that such service professionals are performing more than one task as defined and required by California licensing rules. We always recommend that you ask the business to provide you with a copy of their license. C.I.R.P. does not check state-level or provincial level trade licensing for photographers or caterers.
12.State Business Filings - For service professionals that are corporations or limited liability companies, we do not confirm that the service professional is in good standing in the state in which it is located.
13.Criminal Records Search - C.I.R.P. does NOT conduct a criminal search for any relevant criminal activity associated with the owner/principal of the business or their employees as a condition for professionals registration with C.I.R.P.. Registration is solely for Tax reporting and location verification purposes.
14.Sex Offender Search - In the state in which the owner/principal of the company is located, we do NOT check the state's official Sex Offender web site, to confirm that there is not a match based solely on the name of the owner/principal of the company. We do not run sex offender searches in any other states. Please note that only a fingerprint match can guarantee an accurate match for a sex offender search. We recommend that you check the applicable state sex offender website for any individual that will be performing work in your home.
15.Identity Verification (Social Security Number) - C.I.R.P. does NOT verify the social security number(s) of the service professionals owner/principal for identity check purposes. This check applies primarily to smaller business entities.
16.Legal Search for Civil Judgements - We use do NOT check the principal / owner of the business for significant state-level civil legal judgements entered against the principal / owner by business customers and for bankruptcy filings by or against the principal / owner, both prior to such service professionals' registration with C.I.R.P..
17.NOTE: C.I.R.P. performs screening solely at the time the service professional applies for registration in the C.I.R.P. network, and therefore a service professional information may change or expire over time. Thus, C.I.R.P. cannot and does not warrant or represent that profile and screening information is up to date. C.I.R.P. is under no obligation to update a service professionals screening information. We recommend that before working with a service professional you verify that information presented in the service professionals' profile, including any applicable state-level license, is still accurate, current and/or acceptable to you.
18.Corporate Accounts - Some Service Professionals are employees, franchisees, dealers, or independent contractors ("Corporate SP's") of larger national or corporate accounts ("Corporate Accounts"). In such event, you may be working with the Corporate Account entity or with one of their Corporate SP's. The above screening criteria is not applicable to Corporate Accounts, and therefore, C.I.R.P. does not screen the Corporate Accounts or Corporate SP's.
19.Service Professionals Profiles: C.I.R.P. does not allow Service Professionals to post profiles about themselves and their business on the C.I.R.P. Web site. C.I.R.P. does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, except as expressly set forth above, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional. C.I.R.P. therefore makes no representations or warranties regarding any information posted by a Service Professional, and assumes no liability for such information.
20. Refund/Release of Liability (ROL) and Early Project Termination (PET) Policy: There are no "refunds" that can "reasonably" be requested or "possibly" be given, since CIRP provides its services to the consumer for virtually FREE of charge, meaning that there are no purchases or "OUT OF POCKET" expenses that are requested or required from the consumer for using C.I.R.P. services. The ONLY possible request that can be made by a consumer is to request the release of the "Community Service Project Funds" that was produced SOLEY by C.I.R.P Knowledge based Services. C.I.R.P. is Funding and Resource Agency and provides consumers with the funding necessary to complete their home and building projects FREE at Zero Cost or at "No Additional OUT-OF-POCKET Expense" to the consumer provided that their Project can be used through C.I.R.P. to develop WORK for a Small Business within 50 Miles of the Project. Once C.I.R.P. Program requirements are met, all Community Service Project Funding is GUARANTEED and the Funding will be provided directly by C.I.R.P. or generated through C.I.R.P. unique funding methods that employ Expert Research Techniques, Knowledge based Services and/or Specialized Skills required to locate and secure the necessary funding to fund their Pre-registered Projects. Once all of the Funds are secured, the Projects supply the WORK that Small Businesses need to operate. C.I.R.P. doesn't provide FREE services, we "WAIVE" our $3,500 Professional Service Fees to eliminate Upfront cost to you. As outlined in the CIRP Consultation and Service Fee Waiver CIP Form 202, to eliminate financial barriers to entry, so that consumers can Pre-register their potential WORK Projects to provide WORK for their LOCAL area Small Businesses and join in on our "Community Service WORKFORCE Development Program to Put America Back to WORK (One JOB at a time!)"Funds generated through C.I.R.P. Funding methods are designed to "offset" any Out-of-Pocket" expenses that the consumer spent or would normally have to spend "OUT-OF-POCKET" to have their Projects completed, had they not gone through the C.I.R.P. Program. Once C.I.R.P. puts in the WORK to fully fund the Project in it's entirety, the consumer is responsible for following through with the completion of the Project as originally agreed. After CIRP provides or secures any portion of Funds for a Community Service Project, if you, being the consumer, decide that you want to take "sole control" of the Community Service Project Funds for your own "personal use" for any reason, you MUST submit a Release of Liability (ROL)" request in writing to C.I.R.P.. A ROL request, is your request that all Community Service Project Funds be released to you for your own "personal use" and that you be released of your liability of having to complete your Community Service Project through C.I.R.P. as agreed and that you are requesting to be release from the liability of having to pay for the C.I.R.P. Professional Services that you requested, the same Services that you received and the same Services that were used to produce the Community Service Project Funds in which you now seeking through your ROL request and want released to you for your own "personal use" outside of C.I.R.P.. Requesting that any portion of C.I.R.P Community Service Project Funds be released to you for your own "personal use", for any reasons, violates the Program Funding Policy outlined in your C.I.R.P. Consultation and Service Fee Waiver and the Contractual Program Agreement outlined in CIP Form 202 and the CIRP Program Terms and Conditions. A ROL request that constitutes a Project Early Termination (PET) will breach your contract and "VOID" your Service Fee Waiver. You will be responsible for paying the current cost for the CIRP Professional Services rendered to you which effectively secured the Project Funds that you are requesting to take "Personal control" over. Full Payment for C.I.R.P. Services rendered starting at $3,500 will become due immediately. The amount of available Project Funds will be less the cost of C.I.R.P. Service Fees listed on the current CIP Form 202 Service Agreement. If C.I.R.P. Service Fee amount exceed the amount of Project Funding available to C.I.R.P., you will be personally responsible and held liable for the balance. Administrative and processing fees and other cost for collections may apply at the time of your ROL request. All ROL request must be in written format with Account Holder Signature and Date. It may take up to 90 days to process your PET, under normal conditions. Mailing Address:
21. Program Fraud, Waste and System Abuse Policy: To prevent Program Fraud, Waste and Abuse of C.I.R.P Program Resources, you, the consumer, agree to the terms and conditions of this policy, your agreement is reflected through your Program enrollment and your Community Service Project pre-registration. By agreeing to these terms, in the case of your Request of Liability (ROL) and Project Early Termination, to prevent Program Fraud, Waste and Abuse of C.I.R.P Program Resources, you have up to 90 days to use your Project Funds in your account inaccordence with the Program Terms and Conditions, following this period, you hereby authorize C.I.R.P. to donate all Community Service Project Funds, less C.I.R.P Services Fees and associated cost, under it's sole discretion, without your prior knowledge, permission or consent. The donated to funds will be used to fund other Community Service Projects, opposed to releasing C.I.R.P. generated Funds for "unregulated or personal usage". This policy prevents the Community "IMPACT" Resource Program from being used as a "Cash-Out" or "Money laundering" Program. The donated Project Funds will be used in the best interest of the C.I.R.P.'s, Community Service Program, in efforts to fulfill it's true Mission of "Putting America Back To WORK, (One JOB at a time!) There are No Exceptions to this policy!
22. Types Organizations and Businesses that can receive CIRP Funding: To be eligible for CIRP Funding, the Organizations and Businesses must be:
24. Rights Reserved: The above procedures may change from time to time at the sole discretion of C.I.R.P.. C.I.R.P. believes that it uses commercially reasonable methods to check all matters but does not make any representations or warranties that members are using C.I.R.P. services are appropriately licensed or free of significant state-level civil legal judgements, during the period they are registered, or thereafter. As circumstances can change daily, C.I.R.P. advises consumers to check these matters for themselves especially at future dates. C.I.R.P. does not represent or warrant that the information received from state, provincial or other government agencies or from third party sources is accurate, error free, or that it is up to date or updated at the time that C.I.R.P. checks such information. Most agencies have periodic update cycles or schedules and this information is not updated on a real-time basis by such agencies and third party sources.
25. DISCLAIMER: C.I.R.P. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED RELATING TO THE PRESCREENING PROCESS, CRITERIA, PROCEDURES, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED OR PRESENTED IN THE PRESCREENING PROCESS OR DISCLOSURES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR THAT THE SCREENING OR VERIFICATION PROCEDURES OR STANDARDS ARE SUFFICIENT OR THAT THE INFORMATION RECEIVED IN THESE SCREENING OR VERIFICATION PROCEDURES IS ACCURATE, TIMELY OR ERROR FREE.
26. POSTING RATINGS & REVIEWS ON www.communityimpactprogram.com
C.I.R.P. reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post or to remove any Review if C.I.R.P. determines (in its sole discretion) that it contains or features any of the following:
27. Ratings & Reviews are not endorsed by www.communityimpactprogram.com
28. C.I.R.P. App on Facebook. (Coming Soon) The C.I.R.P. App is on Facebook is a downloadable software application that consists of multiple tabs, including the Best Pros directory tab ("Best Pros Tab"). The Best Pros Tab is an online directory community, hosted by C.I.R.P., which allows you to share service professional information, including ratings and reviews, with your friends and neighbours. Information in your Best Pros Tab may contain information provided by you as well as by C.I.R.P. and third parties, and information regarding both C.I.R.P. service professionals and non-C.I.R.P. service professionals. C.I.R.P. makes no representations or warranties regarding non-C.I.R.P. service professionals, including but not limited to any contact information regarding such non-C.I.R.P. service professionals. C.I.R.P. makes no representations or warranties regarding C.I.R.P. service professionals that you become aware of and contact via the telephone numbers provided in the Best Pros Tab (as in such case, we are unaware of the task for which you will be seeking service from the C.I.R.P. Service Professional, and therefore will be unable to determine whether the C.I.R.P. service professional has the appropriate state-level licensing for such task). The Limited Service Guarantee does not apply to any non- C.I.R.P. service professionals. Further, the Limited Service Guarantee does not apply to any C.I.R.P. service professionals that you become aware of and contact via the telephone numbers provided in the Best Pros Tab. C.I.R.P. represents that C.I.R.P. Consumer Ratings and Reviews appearing on the Best Pros Tab are Ratings and Reviews from consumers who have been matched by C.I.R.P. to the C.I.R.P. service professional. C.I.R.P. makes no representations regarding any other Ratings and Reviews appearing in the Best Pros Tab. You represent and warrant that any content you post or provide on the Best Pros Tab shall be true and correct, and you are responsible for any such content that you post or provide on the Best Pros Tab.
29. ARTICLES AND OTHER CONTENT. C.I.R.P. provides certain content relating to home improvement, repair, maintenance ("Articles"), on the C.I.R.P. website, and via mobile applications owned and operated by C.I.R.P.. Such Articles are provided "As-Is", without any warranties or representations, and you assume all liability and responsibility for your use of such Articles. You understand and agree that the Articles do not provide advice, and that such Articles are no substitute for the advice of a professional.
30. INDEMNIFICATION. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY C.I.R.P., AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CO-BRANDERS, AND OTHER PARTNERS AND HOLD THEM EACH HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR DEMANDS, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE C.I.R.P. SERVICES OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE C.I.R.P. WEB SITE OR YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
31. GENERAL PROVISIONS. You acknowledge and agree that the C.I.R.P. services are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis without any warranty whatsoever, and your sole and exclusive remedy, and C.I.R.P.'s sole obligation to you or any third party for any claim arising out of your use of the C.I.R.P. services or the C.I.R.P. Web site, is that you are free to discontinue your use of the C.I.R.P. services or the C.I.R.P. Web site at any time. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, C.I.R.P. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND YOU AGREE THAT C.I.R.P. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF C.I.R.P. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHICH FLOW FROM IT. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES AND PROVINCES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Terms and Conditions will inure to the benefit of C.I.R.P.'s successors, assigns and licensees. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, for any reason, by any court of competent jurisdiction that provision shall be modified in order to make it enforceable, while maintaining the spirit of the provision. Alternatively, if modification is not possible, such provision shall be stricken and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. The failure of C.I.R.P. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the C.I.R.P. services or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely in the State of North Carolina and between North Carolina residents. You agree to submit to jurisdiction in North Carolina and that any claim arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions will be brought solely in a court in Cumberland County, North Carolina. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and C.I.R.P. and supersede all oral and written negotiations or representations of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms and Conditions may not be modified or amended other than by an agreement signed by both parties.
34. Premium Membership (UNAVAIABLE at this time): For consumers who have purchased a C.I.R.P. Premium Membership, in addition to the Limited Service Guarantee Terms and Conditions the following additional terms and conditions shall apply:
35. Consumer shall receive access to C.I.R.P.'s Members Only Hotline (910)-960-7228, which provides advice and assistance for questions related to the services offered at C.I.R.P.. The Hotline is not intended to provide, and does not provide, legal advice. Further, while C.I.R.P. shall endeavor, via the Hotline, to provide Premium Members with accurate information in response to their questions, C.I.R.P. may use third party sources in responding to a consumer's questions, and cannot and does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, validity, or timeliness of any of the answers or resources that the Hotline provides to consumers. Further, the Hotline may connect consumers to pre-screened C.I.R.P. service professionals to assist consumers with their questions. Any advice provided by such service professionals is not endorsed or warranted by C.I.R.P., and is solely the advice of such service professionals. In addition, the Hotline may provide you with links to third party websites for information. These websites are not affiliated with C.I.R.P., and C.I.R.P. makes no representations or warranties regarding these websites or the content contained therein.
© 2012-2020 C.I.R.P., All rights reserved.
Back to Previous Page